Hello Doctor My name is Husein, I'm from Iraq, I

Hello Doctor

My name is Husein, I'm from Iraq, I have 22 years old
My problem began nearly 2 years ago: One of my nostrils sometimes the left sometimes the right gets closed, as I’m writing right now I was breathing with the right nostrils it gets closed and the left one opened. They never get both closed.
and sometimes they both get opened but not fully opened.
this is accompanied with mucus and some headache through the day.

I used to sneeze after I wake up between 5-10 min continuously with a lot of mucus. I figured that the smoke of the cigarettes -tickles- my nostrils so I start my sneeze routine and that makes my head full of headache...
(by the way I don't smoke but my dad and mom do)
After I told them not to smoke nearby me and tried to stay away from it, the sneezing nearly gone ... but still.

###
I did and went to a doctor and after he checked my noise he said that I have "Nasal septum deviation" and I must do a surgery, even he didn't let me explain my case.
###

So that's why I’m asking, and I really hope to get an answer of what do I have? and how to cure it?

Thanks :)
Fri, 1 Jun 2018