Hello Doc. This is quite a weird kind of question.

Hello Doc. This is quite a weird kind of question. I had been in depression for 2 months because of my sexual health. Although I don't have any issue with my sexual life. I am a married guy & my age is just 29.
What actually happened was while I was anxious I felt a little hard tic on my penis just behind the gland while I once bent down to tie my shoe laces. It was absolutely not painful & I ve no issue getting erection. Infact I'm very healthy sexually.
What I am now believing is that maybe any vein would've come under any nerve and it released when I bent. Quiet laughable. I know but please let me what that tic sensation would have been?
Wed, 24 Oct 2018