Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Height less compared to husband, feels neglected. Any treatment possible?

hi sir i am 28 years old married women, at the time my height is only 4.9 and my husband is very heighty against me. my husband and all relatives are neglect me regularly. i am worried about for the same please suggest me the best and affordable treatment. because i belong to middle class. Please do the need full help
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  3 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Thanks for using HCM.
After the fusion of your epiphysis the growth cannot occur. But you can try out for surgery but it is costlier. Mean time don't be depressed, engage actively in some activities, have regular exercises, yoga will be good for your wellbeing. Hope I answered your question. Consult your doctor for further examination and management.
Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.
Wish you good health. Take care.

Answered: Fri, 2 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Pathologist and Microbiologist Dr. Kevin Manuel's  Response
Hello, Thanks for writing in. I am sorry to hear you are feeling as such about your height. The best treatment for height enhancement would be by surgical method known as Ilizaros technique.However, it is a highly traumatizing procedure and would require you to lie down on your back for an extended period of time, maybe even months. Rather I would suggest you talk to your husband regarding your issues or seeking a professional psychiatric counseling as there is a possibility of an another external cause which you may be attributing to your height issue.
Best regards.
Answered: Fri, 2 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Sumanth Mallikarjuna Majgi's  Response
height is not everything. now you can not increase the height, but you can increase your worthiness by other means and show your height in other quality. show your other talent so that they can identify you.

wish you good luck
Answered: Fri, 2 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor