Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Heavy white discharge, using Copper-T. PAP test indicated negative for malignancy. Can erosion be treated through any natural way?

I am 37 years old lady having one child of 5 yrs. Was using Copper-T but when period missed last month and on advise of Gyn, T was removed. At that time she informed that there is coin shape erosion. PAP test indicates negative for malingnancy. I am still facing heavy white discharge and this month there is no period after 14 gays of due date. Yamini has been given by Doctor and after period, she has called for some ICe treatment. Is it OK. Can erosion be treated through any natural way or by other therapy? When period will be regular? Mina
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi ina
Thank for choosing HCM ,first thing is remove the IUD give vaginal wash with povidone and saline water, you will be in need of some drug for TV infection, there is no natural way fro this, but you do not worry it will come around with medical therapy, have word with your discus it,, have good Day
Answered: Mon, 15 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Nothing to worry as Pap test is normal.
You are having Cervical erosion and requires treatment.Consult Gynaec and get examined.
You may require antibiotic medicine course or might require small surgical procedure.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Mon, 15 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor