Owl Image

Heavy spotting after unprotected sex, should i consult a doctor ?

i'm in a fix. I got my period this month on the 4th of April and i usually bleed for about 5 days. I had unprotected sex on the 13th of May , after which i took Norlevo. I did not experience any nausea. But however since the 18th of April i have noticed some heavy spotting. what could the reason be? i'm terribly worried. should i consult a doctor?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
It may be due to hormonal disturbances caused by Tab. Norlevo Eventhough you will have to consult a doctor and it will be advisable for you to avoid taking such tblets without supervision of a doctor.