Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Heavy breast with clots, intense pain on touching, could not do breastfeeding due to insufficient milk. How can I reduce it?

hi doctor, i am charanjit. i have one year old baby. when my baby was born i had no milk in my breast. thats why i could not give him breastfeeding . but from that period i have very breast. and when my baby touch it then i feel pain. i think there is milk clouts left . i told to my gp but she said, it will be fine,but its not. please tell me something, i am worry about it. and wants to reduse my breast.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  123
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Please have a sonography of the breasts done, it will show up any retained milk inside.
It is very less likely though.
After childbirth, bulky breasts are common.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 23 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor