Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Heavy bleeding, miscarriage, headache, dizzy, heartbeat fast. What should i do?

I have been heavily bleeding on and off for the past two weeks. The first week the baby was okay, but then I miscarried. Now I am having pounding headaches everytime I get up and for several minutes after I lay or sit back down. The headache is throbbing with my heartbeat . I am also very dizzy everytime I get up and my heartbeat gets really fast anytime I get up and I feel out of breath sometimes.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that you might be having some acute infection in your genital tract after miscarriage giving rise to all these problems.
Consult Gynaec and get examined.
A course of higher antibiotic will give you relief.
Meanwhile youmay take ibuprofen, paracetamol combination tablet as and when required.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Wed, 7 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor