Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Heavy bleeding, lower abdominal pain. Diagnosed with intramural fibroid, bulky and anteverted uterus. Suggestive treatment?

i am 50 years old female. i m diagnosed with 2 intramurual fibroid measuring 30X20 mm on right anterriolateral wall & 21X19mm on posterior wall of the uterus . Uterus is bulky in size & anteverted in position , measrimg 19X71X47mm. Clinical symproms are heavy bleeding accompanied with big clots with pain in the lower abdomen .
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have been diagnosed to have two intramural fibroid in your Uterus.This is the cause of your bleeding You have to consult some Gynecologist at earliest and get your Hysterectomy(Surgery) done before you loose to much blood Please note that there is no medical treatment for the Fibroid of the Uterus.
Answered: Wed, 5 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor