Heaviness and chest pain after epidural steroid injection. Due to injection?

I had an epidural steiod injection in the lumbar region of my back. The doctor concentrated the medicine to reach my knee where I have been having the most pain. He said he was injecting higher in the area for this purpose than previous injections . Since the injection, I have had a heaviness and dull ache in my breast/ chest area. It has lasted now for 5 days. I am 72 years old and have regular mamograms and exams. Do you think this achiness is a result of the injection? I have been reading about flushing in the chest and wonder if this is what I am experiencing.
Sat, 9 Feb 2013