Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Heart valve blockage. Treatment?

Doctor, pls. help me. My father has 4 blockage to his heart valve and doctor has advised that nothing can be done at this stage this all happened sudden he never had any attack. Is it possible you can handle this case I am ready to pay whatever some for the treatment and operation. My dad age is 67 at moment. He hospitalized at Goa, India, at Apollo Hospital. Kind advise. Am residing at Gulf, Doha, Qatar. My name is Darryl Fernandes, Mob. 0000-0000.
Doctors had provided us the report and the CD photos of the patient.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  276
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Hello, Mr. Darryl, thanks for calling H.C.M.C,
.I am a physician and I have seen so many cases where patients have no H/O any previous illness and sudden found in very difficult position , same thing happened to your father.
Please don't be in panic.Your's father will be right.

CREEPER POMPION ( a kind of pumpkin GHIYA) , take a fresh and get its juice in juicer and add in it 4-5 black pepper + 10 leaves of basil ( tulsi). Tell your father drink this juice on empty stomach twice in day.
For 3-4 days your's father may develop some loose motion , they will stop automatically.
Use this remedy at least one month and result will be in front of you.
PRECAUTION 1 Complete bed rest till medicine starts its effects ( one month).
Beside you can use bark of ARJUN tree as in powder form 30-40 grams two times in day with luke warm water.
This remedy had cured many patient and so safely you can try this.
Good luck. Dr. HET
Answered: Tue, 16 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Cardiologist Dr. Anantharamakrishnan's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Is it valve or artery that is blocked?
Medicine and Man have their limitations - they can only resuscitate; they can't resurrect...
The best person to answer will be the doctor treating him now
A second opinion from a Tertiary Care Multi Speciality Hospital may help -
It may even be risky to transport...

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Tue, 16 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor