Heart rhythm disorder with sinking feeling. Should I be concerned?

Hey everyone, Ok well this si really annoying because it is really hard to explain what is happening. The best way I can explain my heart beats is every minute or so I get like this weird heart beat. It kinda feels like you know how you hold your breath and then your heart does one thud and it kind of makes a sinking feeling? Well if you don t know then I don t know another way to explain it. But I keep getting this feeling every minute or so and it is really annoying, even though it doesn t hurt, it still causes me to stop what I am doing. It only lasts a couple of seconds. Ok, so I don t know what this is, can anyone help me? or is anyone going through the same thing?? And no it is not panic attacks because I have gotten them before and it is different to what I got when I had panic attacks and also I am not panicked or stressed I am actually nice and relaxed. But I would really love to fix this problem because it is really annoying especially when I am just laying in bed because it is all I can feel so it takes me longer to get to sleep. So any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated thank you!
Fri, 17 May 2013