Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Heart pains at young age

I am only a 13 year old girl, but have been having chest pains in my heart area for about 2 years now!!! They have gotten so bad that when I am done having one, I cant get up for atleast 10 minutes!!! I cant tell my mom because she will freak on me and I havent told ANYONE ELSE except my dog. Can someone please help me??? What do I do when they happen and does anyone know what I may have? And please dont tell me to go see a doctor because I would have toask my mom to drive and she would freak! Thank you! I am only 78lbs so I am not fat at all My mom is the only parent I have and she has stomach ulcurs so If i tell her she could die she would freak so much!! Please Help! I just went to the doctor last week and they said nothing was wrong. I didnt bring my heart up though! I am havinga pain right now!!! Help me.......QUICK!!
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
You have to realise this is serious. If there is a possible problem with your heart, you must see a doctor. Ok, your mum will freak, but what happens if the pains get worse, you can't hide it from your mum forever and how will she feel if one day she finds you passed out. Please, you have to just swallow your pride and tell your mum, so you can arrange a doctor's appointment. It may well not be anything serious, but if you ignore it and things get worse, you will regret not getting checked out early. This is way to important for you to be dismissive about. I really hope you will take my advice. Good luck.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor