Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Heart pain, turbidity in eyes, normal Echo. How to cure?

Hello. I have very big pains in heart , the left hand and such feeling grows dumb that I faint, recently there was a turbidity in eyes. it for a long time. did 100 times the cardiogram and a heart echo it seems speak that is normal but the diagnosis so anybody and can t put. but there are doctors who speak that nerves or an artery are clamped. tell please as I can learn what exactly from me and how to cure. because even I can not work at work. the tomography of a backbone will help to find this problem?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Repeating the same investigation several times will not be much help.

For the suspected heart pain, you need to be investigated for Coronary Artery Disease.
     Go for TMT (Treadmill Exercise ECG) with thallium isotope. It is the ideal non-invasive way to evaluate ischemia / to assess the PHYSIOLOGY (function) – to see whether the blood arriving at the heart muscle.
     If there is a suggestion, the next step is to see the ANATOMY (structure) – undergo catheterisation and coronary angiography with a view for possible intervention. It is the only way to directly ‘see’ the block, if any – and its location, extent, severity and so on. Coronary arteriography is invasive but it is the gold standard for this. [CT angio is non-invasive study for the anatomy. If positive, she will need catheterisation, anyway.]

For your eyes, an Ophthalmologist can help

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Sun, 16 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor