Heart pain in every heart beat. Is it dangerous?

My boyfriend and I are both convinced that he has heart problems. Until today it s only been a bit on an arrythmia but tonight he complained that he had a shooting pain go through his heart every heartbeat for about 30 of them. He s not worried enough to go to the doctor , but it s starting to worry me. Is it anything serious and should I drag him to the doctor?
Sun, 20 Dec 2009
's  Response
why would he not want to get expert advice?? does the pain incapacitate him? keep him from working? you cannot control him. does he like it that you worry over him? I would think if this a problem for him the prudent thing would be to see his family doc and get expert advice!