Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Heart issue, get pain on the right of back, breathing problem, difficulty in walking fast on drinking water. Remedy?

I suffering from heart problem, if i drank water or drinks my wrighten side at my back will be very painfull also breathing painfully, and i cant walk fast, and also have a headache , my doctor Maharaj said i must come back in six mnths time and i have a pain know, he gave me these tablets i am still using the Vasomil tabs & Sandoz Furosemide what can i use in the meantime. Cecilia.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

You need investigations – endoscopy to see the food pipe / ECG – resting & Exercise for the heart / X-ray chest for the lung... Neurological examonation is necessary for evaluation of your headache...
Several complaints, from different systems, apparently not directly related – may mean Anxiety...
Discuss with your doctor...

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Sun, 16 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor