Heart is beating fast and wont slow down

What should you do if you take ecstasy and heart is beating fast and wont slow down ?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
Consult your doctor.

One night i was sitting by my brother watching him on the computer and i noticed my heart was beating fast i was just like oh it will prolly slow down then when i felt it again it was beating really fast and my mom called 911 and they took me to the hospital and said i had heart palptaions and it has happend to me like 4 more times but it hasent happend now for a week or so my mom thinks its anxeity and so do i cuz ity only happends when i think about it i go to dupont on the 21st for a checkup.

Two weeks ago I went rock climbing (which I have been doing for a few months) but this most recent time I pushed myself to the limits of my climbing - fast and for a decent duration. It turned it into more of a cardiovascular exercise than my normal climbing is. For the last two weeks I have felt my heart beating much more strongly than normal. It pumps hard at moments, or feels like it is slowing down. I am not used to feeling it beating in my chest. I do not know if it is related but I have been feeling worn down and I have not had the same endurance that I normally do.

Yesterday my heart started beating really really fast it felt like it was beating out of my chest, my chest was hurting because of it. I felt scared and layer down and did some breathing to relax and it slowed down after five or so minutes why did this happen?