Heart disease without high BP

Can you have heart disease without high blood pressure ?
Wed, 14 Sep 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Hi, Syam,
Thanks for query,
Yes, one can have heart attack without high bp or does not know that he is having high bp.
Ok and bye.

Hi my partner has very high blood pressure and sugar levels her also sweat excessively during the night to the point that he is saturated. He wont see a doctor I m really concerned He also has a family history of heart disease on both mother and father s side of the family

I am a 40 year old female, 118 pounds but very poor shape. Heart disease runs in family. AFter just one set of squats or lunges or climbing one flight of stairs, I am getting severe heart palpitations and blood pressure shoots up to 160/90 with high heart rate , I can t even go 5 minutes on exercise bike without same thing, normal range is about 99 over 65. Is this something to be concerned about? It has been for about 2 months now this severity.

I also can feel my heart racing sometimes, and I get concerned because my son died of a heart disease in 2002. Should I be concerned also? My daughter has shown no signs of her brother s disease. I was adopted and know nothing of my family s medical history .

Recent questions on  Hypertension

I am asking this question for my friend. She had chemotherapy two years ago for a very invasive form of breast cancer. For the past six months her incontinence has steadily worsened. She has to change her sheets every night and is exhausted. She is on a fentanyl patch for chronic neuropathic pain as well as anti-depressants. She does not have high blood pressure, but now is experiencing shortness of brearth. She is not satisfied with the care she has been receiving from her physicians and does not know what to do? What would you recommend? Thank you very much.

i am a 250lb, 6'8", 37yr old male with high blood pressure who just had intense sex with my 23yr old girlfriend of 2 years, and after sex i had a little blood coming out the head of my penis. I used the bathroom to "clean the system" and there was blood. Not to mention my right side of my stomach down to my scrotum is hurting bad! there is a buldging vein on my scrotum where the pain is... What should i do???

dear doctor,
I am on high bp medicine alprex am one daily and one naxium 40 for haital hernia. apart from this I am taking half tab for bhp. I take 2 pegs of whisky on regular basis to help me forget my past. for the last two years i am troubled with ed and I am very very sad for that. what should I do:

Hello, my name is Dianne. I have suffered from hypertension for over 6 years. Several medications did not work. My right kidney was removed in November of last year. My bp came down. I am now on only 200 mg of labatalol 2 times daily. I has been increasing. About two weeks ago I experienced and was treated for bronchitis with Z-pack then started Cipro three days ago. However, I am extremely out of breathe now and have muscle pain from my upper neck to my lower back. It feels as though I am bruised to the point I cant even wear a bra. I have tightness in my chest just to the left side. I also feel very tired and have been unable to work because of this and have gained 6 pounds in just a weeks time. Could this possibly be from my kidney. The last test showed 74% function of the remaining kidney. That was in January, It took two er visits with the chest pain for them to say it was bronchitis.

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...