Heart disease without high BP

Can you have heart disease without high blood pressure ?
Wed, 14 Sep 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Hi, Syam,
Thanks for query,
Yes, one can have heart attack without high bp or does not know that he is having high bp.
Ok and bye.

Hi my partner has very high blood pressure and sugar levels her also sweat excessively during the night to the point that he is saturated. He wont see a doctor I m really concerned He also has a family history of heart disease on both mother and father s side of the family

I am a 40 year old female, 118 pounds but very poor shape. Heart disease runs in family. AFter just one set of squats or lunges or climbing one flight of stairs, I am getting severe heart palpitations and blood pressure shoots up to 160/90 with high heart rate , I can t even go 5 minutes on exercise bike without same thing, normal range is about 99 over 65. Is this something to be concerned about? It has been for about 2 months now this severity.

I also can feel my heart racing sometimes, and I get concerned because my son died of a heart disease in 2002. Should I be concerned also? My daughter has shown no signs of her brother s disease. I was adopted and know nothing of my family s medical history .

Recent questions on  Hypertension

In a recent medical exam, my BP was 142/92 and my pulse rate was 63. My SpO2 was measured twice (three minutes apart) and went from 96% to 93%. I had no medical history to report to the doctor. I was basically starting fresh with my healthcare. She said my vitals were normal and stable. She said my BP was likely due to my back pain (that led to the visit in the first place). But if my pressure was high, why was my rate low?? And, what is the significance of the drop in SpO2? Thanks.

I have a rash in my groin and my body is always itchy. For about 2 years I had rashes on both my feet. It seems to have cleared now but I still have to apply dipresone everyday. I take medication for high blood pressure - Micardi Plus, Zanidip and Spiractin. Are any of these causing my rash problems?

My husaband is 65 years old nad he told me that last night he experienced a sudden waive of dizziness, enough that he actually fell down. He has high blood pressure and on meds, but never diagnosed with anything else. He is currently working out of town and lives alone. I am very concerned. What could that be?

I feel kind of silly asking this, but my heart rate (resting) has been elevated all day -- ranging from 107 early am, up and down from 130 - 180 most of the day. I've been having episodes like this for several months, but not this bad or long lasting. I guess I'm just not sure what to do. Bp avgs 120/78 - 130/88.

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...