Heart disease without high BP

Can you have heart disease without high blood pressure ?
Wed, 14 Sep 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Hi, Syam,
Thanks for query,
Yes, one can have heart attack without high bp or does not know that he is having high bp.
Ok and bye.

Hi my partner has very high blood pressure and sugar levels her also sweat excessively during the night to the point that he is saturated. He wont see a doctor I m really concerned He also has a family history of heart disease on both mother and father s side of the family

I am a 40 year old female, 118 pounds but very poor shape. Heart disease runs in family. AFter just one set of squats or lunges or climbing one flight of stairs, I am getting severe heart palpitations and blood pressure shoots up to 160/90 with high heart rate , I can t even go 5 minutes on exercise bike without same thing, normal range is about 99 over 65. Is this something to be concerned about? It has been for about 2 months now this severity.

I also can feel my heart racing sometimes, and I get concerned because my son died of a heart disease in 2002. Should I be concerned also? My daughter has shown no signs of her brother s disease. I was adopted and know nothing of my family s medical history .

Recent questions on  Hypertension

I am George Daniel , 56 year old wants to take angiogram and to consult the Dr. George Thayil. Now I am working in Dubai,what is the procedures and how many days will take for angio +consultation.some days back I am went a hospital with chest pain.taken the ECG, ECG was perfectly ok, I am having diabetes, hypertension and cholesterol but blood sugar and BP under control Ldl cholesterol is above normal Still I am taking medicines. If I am getting the telephone number of Lourdes hospital that is well to contact.

I am a 48 year old man,I weigh 223 pounds and am 5ft 11 inches. Recently mt breast or surrounding my nipples are 'extremly sore'. My wife went to lay her head on my chest and it was like a sharp knife had stuck me.It is both sides but the left side seems to be more painful. This has been going on for roughly a month and my Dr. does not seem concerned.I had a mild heart attack in 2004 and had a stint put in. I also have high blood pressure.

Hi, I am a 46 yr old female with a history of high blood pressure and difficultly keeping it in any kind of normal range. Over the last couple weeks I ve been awakened with my pulse loudly pounding in my ears, could my pressure be severely spiking during sleep?

dear doc I had high tryglycerides 340 and high bp 110 /190 and totalcholesterol 260 I was blood tested and I am under medication stil I have the heaviness in chest with a light headache its 8 days now iam on medicine.Coul I have hypothyroidism also?

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...