Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Heart condition where the heart has a lump. What is this condition called?

Hello, i was just wondering of the name, of a heart condition, where the heart has a lump in the heart. I m doing some research and cannot find anything. Of what my family told, in 1998 only 2 baby s, of the world population was diagnosed with this. I was one if them. I want to find out the name so i can find more about this condition, thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

The description is too vague to conclude
If it is so rare, only the doctor who treated can suggest further -
The hospital must have records! – ask them and that is the only way, you may get the information

Take care     
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Mon, 19 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor