Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Heart beating in ear, sinus infection, double ear infection. Serious symptoms?

I hear my heart beating in my ear. Very annoying !!!... It started two months ago when I had a sinus infection and double ear infection . I ve visited my medical Dr. and a ENT Dr.. No clear answers, other then it will take time to clear up. I m very worried that it could be related to my heart, and over looked :(. PLEASE HELP !!! Thank You for your time.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for using health care magic. I read your query and I believe there could be an aberant artery in middle ear that could be causing sound(Tinnitus) in ear. apparently there seems to be no problem in the heart.
If still in doubt, please feel free to consult the E.N.T specialist. Please don’t hesitate to consult or ask for any more queries.
With best wishes for a speedy cure
Dr Ajay Lavania
Answered: Sat, 23 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor