Heart attacks lack of exercise

Can anyone tell me about how many people die from heart attacks from a lack of exercise ?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
HEART ATTACKS Here's an image that's burned into all of our memories forever. Think of the World Trade Towers coming down. Now think of that happening every other day! That's how many people die of heart attacks in the United States. Is your doctor making one of the three big mistakes that can cost you your life? Medical research over the past several years has shown that much of what has passed for heart disease "treatment" over the past thirty years is simply wrong. Heart disease patients are all treated the same way, when it is now clear that heart disease is caused by many different factors. Depending on your individual heredity and body chemistry, the treatment you require may be very different from the treatment for someone else. What are the three big treatment mistakes that can cut your life short? If your doctor has you on a low-fat diet, your heart disease may be getting worse instead of better. Solid research shows that between 30% and 40% of the population carries genes that cause the production of very dangerous forms of cholesterol for people on low-fat diets. The lower the fat content, the worse the outcome. If your doctor has you on a cholesterol-lowering drug, the drug may be masking the symptoms of very dangerous forms of heart disease. Your cholesterol test may look "normal", but you're still headed for a heart attack. If your doctor depends on the standard cholesterol testing (called a lipid panel), look out. Major research, such as the Framingham Study, shows that only 20% of patients already diagnosed with heart disease have abnormal cholesterol levels. That means that four out of five of these patients were told they had normal cholesterol levels. Then many of them went on to have heart attacks. Do you want to risk your life on a test that only has a 20% chance of telling you if you're headed for trouble? Unfortunately, for many people, the first time we know we have heart disease is when we have a heart attack. I'm a prime example. At the ripe old age of 45, I had a massive heart attack that took me to the edge of death. By the efforts of a very persistent cardiologist, I was brought back from cardiac arrest seventy-two times. That's no typo. It's a medical miracle. My goal is to help you avoid such a horrible experience. The good news is that many forms of heart disease can be reversed. I'm a good example. The blockage that caused my heart atack is now completely gone. Today, I am more healthy than I've ever been. In EAT FAT, BE HEALTHY, I discuss the different methods that cutting-edge cardiologists are using to reverse heart disease. For some people, this can be done with only exercise and diet. For others, medication may be necessary. Everyone knows that if you eat less fat you'll lower your risk of heart disease, colon cancer, prostate cancer, and stroke. Right? And, oh, yes, you'll lose weight, be sexier, and live longer. Hang on for a paradigm shift. Welcome to the world of HeartStopper genes, where your blood chemistry is turned topsy-turvy and most of what you've been taught about fat in your diet is wrong. One out of three men (and one out of five women) carries genes that cause a very dangerous form of heart disease that can kill you in your thirties and forties. This HeartStopper Effect is unlike other types of heart disease. For its victims, the conventional lowfat, heart-friendly diet can be a one-way ticket to the hospital. Of course, you're skeptical. After decades of being bombarded with advice on lowering fat intake, why shouldn't you be? But if you have the HeartStopper Effect, your chances of having a heart attack are anywhere from three to nine times normal. With almost half of all deaths in this country caused by heart disease, shouldn't you at least get tested to see if you are among this high-risk group?