• question-icon

Hearing voice from the ears. Took long flights. Is that the reason?

I am hearing Continous Noice In My Ears both From the Past 3 Months. Right From the First Day i have Landed Here in USA. I had Never Experienced this Problem. I had to Change 3 flights to Reach Columbus. I Experienced Severe Pain While the Plane was landing in Newyork. Till Today i am hearing that.

I went to see a doctor ,He gave one week treatment But to of no avail. Please help me...This is killing me.
Mon, 24 Jun 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
i think you have travel in cold or upper respitory tract infection .its causes during change of pressure lead to eustachean tube blockageand infectin reach to middle ear it causes you are suffering from tinnitus . you requir tab Augmentin 625 mg 1 tds , tab diclomol 1 bd , otrivin nasal drop and vertin 16 mg 1 tds qnd cap Vizylac 1 od for 2-3 week.