Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Hearing problems, scab behind ear, pus coming out of ear, antibacterial cream

My right ear has been bothering me for bout 2 weeks,.where I can hardly hear out of it. I have been putting ear drops in it for the last too days, today will b the third day. I also have some scabbing on the back of my right ear, and also some yellowish looking liquid coming out I been butting some antibacterial cream on it . What to I need to take or do?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  201
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Hi Welcome to Health Care Magic Forum,
It seems like an infection of you ear, something called as CSOM. Please stop putting any drops into the ear and keep it as dry as you can. You need to consult an ENT surgeon who will guide you with the further treatment after examining the ear properly. Keep it dry for now, till you see the doctor.
Get well soon
Answered: Thu, 12 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor