Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Hearing problem in left ear. is it curable by medicine ? Please suggest

Respected sir This is Gopal Kumar Thakur.i am suffering from left ear.i m not able to listening clearly from left ear.i consulted to many doctor,one doctor told to me it is ear hole problem.can i cure from medicine.i m very tension plz guide to me.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
its a common diesese and its a serous otitis media and its some times cure with antibiotics and if not u have to undergo for tympanoplasty surgery
Answered: Thu, 5 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Sumit Bhatti's  Response
1. This is a common problem, do not get tense.
2. A recent small hole in the ear drum may heal with medication and ear drops.
3. A long standing ear drum hole will require surgery to close and repair the ear drum/ This is a routine surgery.
4. Have you had a PTA (Pure Tone Audiometry) done? What is your hearing loss? Have you had Mastoid X-rays done? What are the exact ear examination findings?
5. Do you suffer from frequent colds? If so, you should get that treated first.
Answered: Thu, 7 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor