Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Hearing problem. Is Falcon a medicine for curing it?

I am a school nurse, I have a student with hearing loss . She states was recently seen by her ear Dr and he gave her drops for her ears which she refuses to take because they sting. I questioned the name of the medication and she states Falcon . couldn t find this medication information, it sounds like a brand, rather than a medication. Do you have any information about this?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Haven't heard even of a brand name 'Falcon', ear drops. Ear drops are usually used for wax buildup, or in acute external or middle ear infections and these drops have a combination of antibiotics and steroids. But the type of ear drops that patients usually do complain of a stinging sensation, are the 'anti fungal' ear drops used in fungal otitis externa..and that I suspect is what she may have been prescribed...but this is just an educated guess!
Answered: Tue, 19 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor