Hearing Problem.

actually my brother is 16 yr. old and he met with an accident with his yr. 2 yr. ago and few days before i had slaped him right under his ear and he had got little bit of pain and some sound like sizzling of air, what should i do either go for doctor or it will be ok by its own?
Sun, 17 Jul 2011
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
Get checked by ENT DR. Is he able to hear as before?Is the pain progressiv ? Is there any damage to the tympanic membrane?Is nthat infected?Take care.
NITIN's  Response

I am 60 years old and I use a Hearing Aid. I have a peculiar problem. 

I have a severe hearing loss, whenever i fly in an airplane. What could be the potential reason?

william woodruff's  Response

I feel like my ear is stopping up, or water in my ear.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

It should be ok on its own. If it is not better in a weeks time, then get it checked by ENT specialist.

NITIN's  Response