Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Health does not show signs of improvement even after stopping drinking, smoking. Suggestion?

sir i am a 22year old male and my weight is 47kg.i am 6ft tall but thin.i had the habit of drinking , smoking ,tobacco,but i have quit all of them now but still my health has not improved.also,my daily schedule is busy and sometimes i cannot eat at time.but that is only sometimes otherwise i eat in good amount.please suggest me what could be the problem now and please give suggestions for improvement.i will be thankful to you sir
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it can be wheat allery
when there is allergy to milk or wheat these symptomps occur
you get blood serum tested for specific antibiotics for wheat
can add milk potato
chana rice
to rule out any other thing
get results our answer is sitting in it
post for next step
Answered: Sun, 30 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor