Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Headaches, pus in thighs, pimples on skull, small node in lymph. On allopatic medication. Is it cancer?

hy i m 35 i hd som tensions( and during tht time i went out of my city for 1 yr to study so my food n water habits chaged) from 11 years due to whch my body temperature raised n i got big pimles with pus in thm in my thighs whn i ws 22 yrs but thy got cured but the impure blood went in my brain whch i did not kn thn sm othr tension occured after tht incidence after 2yrs n those pimles com in my skull n i hd iching n if i scatch blood n pus came but not now in my skull n body i though its not problm n i hide it from others the pus s not cming now but i feel pain in those particular area wher tht wound was there i wonder it migth not hu conuerted into some cancer thing thm few years later ch of prblm tht blood cm to my neck left side n i got small node thr in my lymph i thnk n thn i got doctor from kerala by chnce thr net i told my prblm to him he suggested my medicinces whch i took n i m tking now from kottakal ayur ueda shala from delhi branch but my head s not cure properly whereeur i m huing my periods i got head ache in specific piont n if i eat hot or spicy food or dry fruit i got much head ache in sm point as if some signal is cming if i shout or i m in high noisy area or i m in much pressure of wrk or if smthing undesirable thing whch i hate is happening with me i feel seuere pain in tht point n i hu to eat egg or big raisine to hu my periods on date else thy get delay n if i eat thm my neadache s thr in tht piont my periods were ok ealier but cu of city problms n othr stuff n thinking my periods started geting delay so i i tk sm allopathic medicine but thy hu side effects euen minor tension gu me trobls i went to nero doctor in delhi here n she told it migrain n suggested me todo st scan shud i do it as i m afraid it cu cancer i m huing one side headache nowadys smtimes it get cured n if i m tensed it comes again my basic problem started around some 11years ago pl suggest neetu
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
Dear Neetu,
See a neurologist and get a CT scan head if he advises, Donot worry too much unnecessarily but do get the proper medical advise. If CT head comes out normal or neurologist says okay, then relax.
Take care
Answered: Wed, 19 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor