Headaches on the right side during any activity

I get a bad pain in my right side of the head when I have sex or take a bowl or do any strain activity.
Fri, 23 Jul 2010
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
's  Response
me too im looking to find out too

I am 23 years old and last Thursday I was in the process of masturbation and all of a sudden I recieved a very painful headache. As soon as I was done though the extreme pain went away but some of what feels like a tension headache still lingers. Since then if I don t masturbate the pain doesn t come up but if I do sometimes the headache pain will start and sometimes it won t... It has not yet been a week and I ve never experienced this problem before although I will admit that I have been more active in masturbation right now than I have been in the past few months

I am 21 and for 2 days I got a sharp headache (about 5 times per day) on the right side of my head, the left side of my face went numb during these episodes I was around the time of the month (menstruation) so i am wondering is it something to worry about; Thank you for your time

Have had worst headache of my life, sharp and stabbing, for three weeks. Worse at night. Advil helps during day. Whole forehead feels bruised but pain is always on right side. Sometimes neck is stiff on right as well. Have never had head injury, many headaches or sinus problems. No other sinus symptoms. Please help.

Recent questions on  Back pain

Dear Dr.

I am a male aged 24,heard many good voices about your hospital.
Since last three years am seeing unexpected changes in my body.I had lost the greenery in my life.
Sever hair fall,no facial hair, Leakage of fluid day long even when I am not sexually aroused,back pain,depression,unsatisfaction,frustration,poor memory,talking in sleep and many more....
Really doctor I had attempted for sucide too due to these problems(but I have lots of hope on my shoulders)...
These are not due to genetics,my parents,grand parents have good textures(facial hairs),optimum health.
Experts told that my case is of severe harmonal imbalance.
Even at work/colleage I am a matter of discussion(A male aged 24 with no facial hair).
Approched local doctors but every one told that there is lack of nutrition.But this is not the case.
My height is 5.8 and weight is 61.
I fear that it these problem continues I will be under any chronic disease in future.
Please doctor help me...whom should I approach..what should I do,,which tests should I undergo...
Really I had lost the greenery in my life.

With an final hope..
Ashish

Hi, I have been having trouble with my bowels for years, and I have seen many specialists. The only thing that was ever found is a non-specific colitis a year ago. However, I keep on having lots of nagging pain on my left side, and some days an intense shooting pain in the back, in the area of my kidneys. Do you have any idea what this could be?

I have an orange size cyst on my left kidney that they have been watching. Last night, I began having all this back pain severe back pain. I thought it might be due to my Orencia treatment for RA. In the middle of the night, I became violently ill. Diarrhea, severe craps, vomiting and lots of pain on the left side from rib cage to groin. Now I have passed blood clots but that was out my rectum. Should I just wait this out?

I am 43 years of age, 145lbs, I have had back pain for 3 days. The doc said I had blood in my urine but no bacteria, so she is treating it as a UTI. I have had many of UTI's and never hurt this bad so I started straining my urine. I have a skin (fleshy substance) in my urine. What is it?

I get a lower back pain which is excrucitating right after my cycle ends.its remians for 4-5 days. And have to take painkillers.Its very debiliating.The feeling is like something in stuck inside which is unable to come out.My lower portion gets...

very small amount of brownish discharge after wiping, I finished my period just under 2 weeks ago, although I can't be precise. any reason for this?

I am 77 and take heart disease medications. I have lower back pain , am fatigued and joint pain. Suggestions?