Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Headaches, dizziness after inhaling paint thinner, vapor fumes. Remedy?

hi my name is Brenda and I have an problem. I have asthma and I sleep with my windows open too get feash air at night. now it this girl next door to me has her window open and she be huffing paint thinner and the vapors fumes be coming into my window very strong smell of paint thinner. now I have bad headache and dizziness beind this .what can I do too stop this .
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  500
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello Brenda,
Thank you for posting your query through Healthcare magic.
Since you are having asthma, I understand that you are allergic. Allergy means hypersensitivity . Since you prefer open air during sleeping, you keep the windows open. The smell of thinner is felt very badly by yourself due to your hypersensitive nature.
Either you have to keep your windows closed and prevent the smell coming from outside or you have to request the girl next door to close her room telling about your sickness very politely. Headaches and the dizziness are because of your hypersensitivity.
But by keeping away from this smell for time being is not going to help you in the long run. You will have several occasions in future where you will have to experience the same situations. Every time you will not be able to correct the external environments in your favour. Therefore the best and wise thing is that you have to correct this constitutional defect of you rapidly and permanently.
I can confidently advise you to take Homoeopathic treatment to become free both from the hypersensitivities and from asthma. By getting cured by Homoeopathy, you will never be asthmatic or hypersensitive in future. Not only that you will enjoy better health without any major disease affecting more important organs.
I am a Homoeopath but I cannot prescribe a constitutional remedy for you at present because you have given very minimum information about YOU. Homoeopathy is basically a constitutional treatment and so I need a lot of information about you, your life situations, your mental and physical reactions to them, your past history, your family history etc.
Therefore you have to approach an expert Homoeopathic physician in our reach or you can get back to me with a premium question. Then I will send to you a case receiving format in which you can enter your whole case and send it to me. I will study your case and prescribe your genetic constitutional remedy.
With Best Wishes, Dr C. J. Varghese, Homoeopath,,
Answered: Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor