Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Headaches and achy body with dizziness of a 22 years old male

So I am 22 Years old and a male, I work out 2-3 hours a day regularly for the past 3 years or so. Recently over the past 2 weeks or so I have been getting daily severe headaches and get really nauseous. On several occassions like right now I get really dizzy and have no energy... Just doing routine activities like walking around the house gets me winded and my heart rate up and I have to lie down.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  234
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum,
The description you have mentioned can be migraine, you need to follow few things. Drink plenty of water, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, everyday have food at the same time, avoid stress for few days, do light exercise. Avoid coffee/tea/fizzy drinks/chocolate for few days. If the symptoms do not improve please do consult a good ENT specialist/neurologist.
Good Luck

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor