Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Headache to serious brain injuries

Today me and my friend went for a coffe,and he complained obout a headache over his right eye,he told me he could not see anything far right just straight.His left eye was ok.Then he went home.After couple of hours his father called me and told me he is in hospital.A friend of ours visited him,he told us he went completely crazy,he talks gibberish cant understand anything barely recognizes his parents.The doctors at hospital tested him for drugs,he was positive only on THC,he smoked weed,they did a brain scan also didnt find anything told he was healthy 100%.They are now sending him at psychiatry,he was healthy before and had no similar issues,he has 20 years and is a very inteligent man. Can you please tell me anything obout it or similar conditions ? Sry for my bad english.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Sep 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  482
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response

THC is a cannibis and it is a psychoactive substance means. the overdose of the drug causes the symptoms like what your friend had. it causes excitement, irrevelant talk, inablity to recognise, confused and agitiated state. people take these drugs for euphoria and he is addicited to the drug. these drugs are illegeal to posses and use them, suggest and motivate your friend and his family to join for a deaddiction center.

Answered: Sun, 6 Sep 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor