Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Headache, infection to milky food, treatment done for sinus, eye. Cause?

doctor, have any treatment for my headache ,which is generally come from increasing reaction with milky liquid food from last 6 years,i have done all type of treatment like sinus , eye specialist & physicality,but they are all like temporary solution. would you explain me about how this type of infection increasing with milky food when i am eat.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi patient

dont worry about any type of headache. for cure your headache we need some detail like, your weight, have you constipation? , family history if any person has problem like you [mother\ father\ bro-sis ] ,some times same headache feel without taking of milkyfood? , sleep, diet and if have CT SCAN REPORT ,
Answered: Sat, 5 May 2012
  User's Response
hi, you can go for a homeopath near by you because this will be permanent cure only by homeopathy.all types of headaches cure by homeopathy ....thanks
Answered: Fri, 4 May 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor