Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Headache in half part of head, lumps on head. Treatment?

I ve had severe headaches that come and go for the last four or five years. They are on the right side of my head starting at my right eye and spreads to the entire right upper side of my head. The pain is the worse pain I ve ever felt. I havent had them for about two years but now I ve had many in the last week and a half. I ve also noticed while rubbing my head during a headache I have some tender squishy lumps on my head. Could this be causing my headaches?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response

Thanks for writing to us.
The lumps that you feel on your head are not liekly to cause the headache. It is more lieky to be due to anxiety, stress, vision problems or a migraine. A complete evaluation is needed for diagnosis. You can consult your physician for necessary investigations.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.


Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Tue, 22 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor