Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Headache from 4 years

hello doctor 4days back i got a severe headache even my head doesn t move smoothly means its almost structed,if i bent down i m feeling like the head weight increses as welll as pain also this will be continues for 2days after that i consult a doctor and he will give some medicines after using the medicines the headacqe is not much as previous one but im suffering little bit now ..give any suggestions
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I hope your blood pressure in normal. Even if it normal, do get it measured regualarly, another common reason in this season could be cough and cold. The way headache you are having sinus headache is more likely. Take medicines as advised and take steam inhalation twice in a day, avoid cold drinks and fried foods, hot soups etc. is better. Wear ear plugs when you go out in cold and sweater etc.
Answered: Tue, 11 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor