Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Headache, fever. related to prostate cancer?

My husband has had something like clusterfp headaches along with intermittant fevers - none over 101. Fevers come and go all day, headaches are everyday also and occur on the top of the head - not migraine symptons - no other causes we can identify. Went to the Dr after 2 weeks and he found nothing. They did bloodwork - said white cells were normal. We don t know what else, if anything, they looked for. His fever tonight is 100.6 - the Dr told him to take Excedrin - which he does 3-4 times a day. But we are concerned since he is never sick. Was diagnosed recently with prostate cancer and the uroogist suggested a wait and see approach sisnce the numbers did not suggest a more aggressive approach. Could that have anything to do with his fever and headaches. What else should we have family Dr test for? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  138
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Your husband is in a diagnostic conflict. That means, he is now worried about the diagnosis of prostate cancer and the present symptoms are not because of the cancer but because of the scare it produced in him.
Please stop all drugs to reduce fever and headaches. They will not do good for the patient.
Allow the fever to run its course and once the fever is over, he will feel more released, with improvement of appetite and reduction of fatigue.
In the meanwhile, subject him to a counselling or psychotherapy in order to free him from the scare of cancer. For the production of cancer of the prostate, definitely he had a psychic cause that was related with the family, children, sex, etc. Make him to understand that the cancer will not do him anything bad unless his mind is affected. Give him more courage, support and empathy.
You can approach me with details through the personal query facility of Healthcare magic and I will suggest Homoeopathic constitutional remedy to cure him.
With Best Wishes,
Dr. C. J. Varghese
Answered: Thu, 27 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor