Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Headache, fainting. Had head injury. Need guidance

HI dear Doctor, I am always Headache and i went to the doctor, he toke me some medicen but it was not good for me, about months ago i impact , i hit with arm of some one to my head in Volleyball, after that i become headache up to now, sometimes i syncope while my headache become to much, after syncope I become good for 2 or three days, but always my head is gloom, some doctores told me to get eyeglass, but my eyes is good, i have no problem with my eyes, i am a computer operator,, if it is possible please guide me, i become so tired with my headache. Thanks Alot dear Doctor
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response

Thanks for the query,

I have noted your medical history

I would like to tell you that the causes of headache are many and it could be due to migraine, tension headache, bleed in the brain, brain tumor/infection etc. Further, the presence of associated complaints like vomiting, loss of consciousness, weakness of one side of the body, bleeding from any site if there is a history of head trauma will help us narrow down the possibilities and would point towards the involvement brain parenchyma in a patient who has history of head injury.

The presence of syncope in your case need evaluation. I will advise you to get evaluated by a local neurologist who will tell you the need of a brain scan. Brian scan is important in your case due to the presence of syncope. If this turns out to be normal, you may be having tension headache which will improve with medications, rest and relaxation.

Hope this helps
Best wishes

Back to you,
Answered: Thu, 14 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor