Headache, constipation. No period after colonoscopy. Done blood work. What might be wrong?

I m a 32 year old women who is generally in good health. I ve had mild to moderate headaches non stop for the past 3 weeks as well as constipation which is getting a bit better but still isn t right.I also haven t had a period since August when my doctor performed a coloscopy to remove mutated cells. My doctors did blood work and so far the only unusual thing to come up is that my white blood cell count is 2.9- any ideas what might be wrong and how I can fix it please?
Fri, 8 Mar 2019