Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Headache behind eyes on reading, watching TV, confusion with colors, floating specs in vision, sudden blurriness. Worrisome?

I haven t been to an optometrist since I was little and Ive always had pretty decent eyesight. However, here lately Ive been getting a lot of headaches behind my eyes when reading or watching tv or looking at a computer screen. Colors have been looking a bit odd as well. Ive found myself rubbing my eyes a few times because Im seeing floating specks. Ill also be driving down the road and my vision will go blurry. Im wondering if maybe this is something I need to get checked out?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Rmay,
Thanks for query.
It seems that you might be having Refraction of error and might have spects.
All problems you are having might be due to this.
Consult eye surgeon and get your eyes checked.
Another possibility is that you might be having frontal and maxillary sinus infection.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 30 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor