Head was hit by metal. Have Sinus drainage and nauseated. Should I worry?

Hi, a few days ago the side of my head was hit with a metal dolly (putting books down and the metal popped back and hit me). I don't have a bump, did not lose consciousness or have blurred vision, but I was very scared. The next day I had what felt more like a sinus headache and congestion than anything. I felt scared, nauseated and today I don't feel as bad but I still have what feels like sinus drainage, which I did not have before the accident. Can you tell me if you think this is something to worry about? Like a slow brain bleed or leak of some sort?
Tue, 25 Jun 2013