Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Head rush, pulsing sound in ears. Taking vitamin B12 shots. Have low blood sugar. Should I be concerned?

i am having strange sensation of a constant minor head rush. I get a feint pulsing sound that constantly heard in my ears its gets more intense as i am active. when i sit not so much but again when i try to lay down at night to sleep, during the day when i am active i don t notice it as much. i do take b12 shots every 2 weeks. i have had low blood sugar and other minor symptoms from that but this is really new like the past couple of weeks so i don t know if its related. i also get minor dizzy spells and light headedness as well....... should i be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  322
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
along with headache and tinitus(ringing sound in the ear) do you have any difficulty/ swaying while walking? do you hear that ringing sound in the ear along with your pulse if so you should suspect some tumour in the brain(CP angle lesion/ glomus tumour). along with this tinitus do you have any vertigo(reeling sensation) if so sugessts ear pathology.any reason for taking vitamin B12 every 2 weeks? kindly check your haemoglobin once as anaemia also causes tinitus. do you have any ear discharge?. kindly consult an ENT surgeon and take his opinion.
Answered: Sun, 24 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor