Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Head injury, small lump on head, fell head first. Put medicated cream. Medical treatment?

Hi Doc, I just want to know if there is a need for my son to see a doctor. He is 13 yrs old, yesterdat afternoon while walking at school he accidentally slide off and fall down facing down and hit his head. Only at night when he felt a small lump then informed me about the incident. I just put a mdeicated cream to the lump, but wondering if i need to bring him to see doctor. So far he said he don t feel anything.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..Intrapa.. since your son did not feel unconcious, or bleeding from ear, nose.. or vision diminition, there is nothing serious... the swelling will subside by its own by a week... If the child present the above symptoms then you can consult, otherwise not....

Take care..
Answered: Fri, 21 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor