Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Head injury, severe headache, body heat, nausea. Medical attention required?

Hi. I am a sixteen year old girl. I hit my head yesterday on this wooden door frame hard after tripping and falling. Also, my boyfriend landed on top of me. See, my boyfriend went to hug me and I lost balance and tripped. I now have a huge headache that won t go away and I am hot, like burning up hot. It is hard to sleep because of the pain, but it hurts to sleep. I also feel sick to my stomach . Should I see a doctor and what are some things I can do at home to make it better on myself?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
welcome to health sare magic
dear patient, if you had hit the door so hard that it is causing so much of pain in the absence of external injury that it disturbs with your sleep and especially in the presence of feeling sick at the stomach e.i you are having probably nusea , then it is better to conult a docter who may get a CT scan of your brain done to rule out any internal injury although the chances of same seem to be bkeak in the absence of loss of conciousness, vomiting, weakness in any body part and seizures but still once every thing becomes clear after brain imaging you will also feel comfortable and a plain analgesic will then releive you from the pain
wish everything will be fine on your part and wish you good luck
Dr Arshad
Answered: Tue, 5 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor