Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Head injury, seeing black, nausea, off-balance, head pain. Worried

Yesterday I was helping my mom move, she had her elliptical machine apart but the pieces awning straight up And my two year old daughter came in and pushed the pieces that holds the bike together and ur fell n hit me in the head near my ear. I didn t loose conscious but I I d see black or about five seconds, I m very sore and slept ok last night but now I feel nausea , a little off balance,spacey and have a weird pain in my head. Hold I be worried to fall to sleep tonight ???
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Dear friend, welcome to HCM.
your symptoms could be pointing to a possible head (brain )injury. if you feel bothered, pl. see your doc to rule out significant brain trauma, a CT scan head may be done.
keep company.
take care and keep me posted on your progress.
Answered: Wed, 1 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor