Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Head injury, regular headaches, tiredness, no loss of consciousness. CT scan required?

I had bike accident 5 months ago and hit the side of my head around my temple. the pain was bad for a while but eventually subsided, now months later im getting headaches regularly (which is very uncommon for me) and im very very tired. could these be connected? and should i go see my doctor? after the accident they took an xray to make sure no bones were broken but did not do a ct scan as i did not lose consciousness . Should i ask for one now? help!
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi welcome to HCM
your head injury is too late now. If there was decrease in pain then there are very less chances that headache is due to head injury. You consult your doctor he will diagnose your headache. I think there is no need for CT scan right now.
Just dont think so much.
Thanking you.
Answered: Tue, 25 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor