Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Head injury, headache, tiredness, pain on touching. Taken tylenol. Medical attention required?

My 14 year old son was wrestling around with an adult, he was picked up and thrown onto his back by a grown by adult, and hit back of head hard on the hardwood floor. He thought he was knocked out for a minute, got up, had a terrible headache within minutes, feels tired, but no bump on back of head, just hurts to the touch...anything I need to do other than tylenol?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Your son was thrown on hard wooden floor by an adult person and injured his head ,though no external injury .He lost his consciousness for a movement.
I would advise you to take him to ER as early as possible and get his CTscan head done to rule out any internal bleed inside his head .Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Tue, 27 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor