Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Head injury, fluid behind ear. Taken doxycycline. CT scan required?

Hello I got hit in the head a week and 3 days ago with a football to the side of my head unexpectedly It knocked my head out of place and my chiropractor put it back in line but I went to my dr today and I have fluid behind my ear on the side I got hit and feel so much pressure. Should I get an ct scan my dr didn t order one she said to take doxycycline and give it a week debating on going to er.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  334
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

I think you should get a CT scan done.
Fluid in the ear can be due to bleed after injury.

Answered: Thu, 9 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor