Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Head injury, fainting spells post injury, loss of voice. Taken injections, antibiotics. Treatment?

hello here XXXX so my problem is my wife whos age 25 years old. on 28 aug 2012 she work in kitchen and get up very speed then her head strock to the kitchen slab very hardly after 2 minuts she faint for 1 hour. so doctor pprovide some injection and medicine. some improved but daily one or two times faint but doctor today morning her voice is blocked so give some suggestion
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
With history of fainting episodes post trauma I would suggest you get a CT Scan brain (plain) done at the earliest to rule out any underlying intracranial bleed.
The commonest head injury is intracranial hematoma which can be precisely picked up by CT scan.
CT scan can also detect any skull fracture.
Also keep a watch whether she gets episodes of severe headache, vomiting, blurring of vision or fits.
Dont worry get the CT scan done and see a Neurosurgeon or at least a ER physician.
Answered: Wed, 22 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor