Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Head injury, ear pressure, pain in temples. Emergency care required?

I hit my head 2 days ago on the right side, I think just above my temple, and it still hurts. I ve been feeling pressure around that area and to my ear and a little pressure on the other side of my head in the same area as well. Should I go to the ER, urgent care, or just ride it out another day or so and see how it feels then?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
as u dont have vomiting, nausia, ent bleed, giddiness, you can take analgesic. if you devlop any above mentioned symptoms then you have to do ct head and according to findings treatment
Answered: Mon, 10 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor