Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Head injury, drinking, vomiting. Swelling on forehead, nausea. What should I do?

Last night around 10 pm I hit my head really hard and didn t remember anything this morning. I was drinking and I was throwing up this morning, due to drinking too much. It is now 24 hours after hitting my head and I still don t feel very good. It is swollen on my forehead and I kind of still feel nauseas. What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.

I would advise you to go to a hospital and get yourself properly examined and evaluated. Since, you were in an intoxicated state at the time of injury, the severity and extent of injury is unclear and head injuries can often be dangerous. Moreover, since you have persistent symptoms including nausea, it is better not to take any chances by ignoring your symptoms. So, please seek medical attention as early as possible.

Wish you all the best.
Answered: Thu, 1 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor