Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Head injuries due to accident. Suggestions on specialists and good hospitals?

My friend and her husband was travelling and they met with accident and both of their head is injured. Husband is better and my friend is lost her Conscious. Her relatives are planning to get her back to XXXXXXX for treatment , please suggest me any good hospital and good doctors with their number. I personally thank you for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Health Care Magic forum,
Few good multispeciality hospitals in bangalore are Manipal Hospital, St. John's medical college hospital. These 2 are good for neuro surgery department. Your friend will need assistance of a neuro surgeon. Any doctor in these hospitals in neuro surgical dept. is good enough. Narayana hrudayalaya is also good but there is no proper neuro surgeon in that hospital.
Hope your friend gets well soon.
Answered: Thu, 12 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor